Logan d Bday bash

FUCKIN TOP BOY !
Was still w8in for my mate to up the pack , some deadly shit only heard the sly set fuckin sdc darrrrrrrrrrk !!!!
didnt get to go tho :(
thanks again mate

when n where was this rave?line up looks pretty huge compared to the usual bar rhumba affair

lddrloganbdaybk.jpg

After putting it off for a few weeks i finally listened to the nicky/mickey set after hearing bad things about MC ghetto, i got about 10-15mins into the set and had to turn it off. Utterly shit, what a way to ruin a set, Asif MCs dont have a bad name in DnB already.

Has anyone got a track listing for the pleasure and sly set? or can someone pls tell me wat tune is at 44min?? x

This one yea?

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

After putting it off for a few weeks i finally listened to the nicky/mickey set after hearing bad things about MC ghetto, i got about 10-15mins into the set and had to turn it off. Utterly shit, what a way to ruin a set, Asif MCs dont have a bad name in DnB already.

Totally agree. Ghetto is terrible over d&b. But, he is/was a grime MC. Apparently anyway. Stormin was also a grime MC (not that the d&b scene would miss him if he stopped cattin off Shabba's sets) and was cringey to watch back at the Funstuff bday bash in 2008, which is where I think he first picked up the mic over bass & drum. He has improved, but he's still not good.

I'm afraid it's pretty much like anything else; it's not what you can do, it's who ya know. They're all mates! I've also just seen the flyer for Eksman's bday bash in August, where there is even a grime set feat some grime DJ and Stormin, with Ghetto. Testament to the fact that the grime scene is dead and that Eksman has lost his marbles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom