Loadstar - Vatican Roulette

thedude

VIP Junglist

Starts around 2:40 in the video, sounds a lot like Brazil by Chase & Status

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know the name of the other new loadstar tune....dont have audio...but has a typically nice intro with piano chords....then drops into a halftime/drumsteppy beat with a screaching bassline that im gonna (lamely) describe as egyptian sounding lol...was loadstars 1st tune @ farbic and andy C played it in his set too. the intro is pure vibes but not sure about the tune as a whole yet...ID anyone?

Ahh cool, whats the name? It defo not turbine, which I believe is another delta heavy dub...are you sure though? the intro for the tune I was originally on about sounded unmistakably loadstar like..

Is this the Piano tune you're referring to?

This is the new Delta Heavy single overkill, which I hate, doesn't sound similar or have any piano in it though..

Yep thats the one! Thanks, The piano intro I heard was slightly different though, must've been newer/older version...when was this taken? Im sure its a Loadstar tune.
Is this the Piano tune you're referring to? As for the delta heavy tune...not feeling at all tbh :/ turbine will probs be on the flip then...not a fan of that either. Anyone got an ID on (loadstar) tune then?

This is the new Delta Heavy single overkill, which I hate, doesn't sound similar or have any piano in it though..

I would actually bet that the piano one is sub focus. it uses the exact same synth from his rusko remix that was so successful.

Back
Top Bottom