Loadstar - Therapy - Ram Dub

Not bad. It seems like everyone is trying their hand at this tempo these days, and I'm sure it's disgusting on a proper system when played out, but I'm still more excited for Terrordrone and Bomber and Shivers and Flight...

Not bad. It seems like everyone is trying their hand at this tempo these days, and I'm sure it's disgusting on a proper system when played out, but I'm still more excited for Terrordrone and Bomber and Shivers and Flight...

What tempo is this? :/ sounds like 174...

He probably meant the beat pattern :) Not a fan of those really...it does the damage in the club, but I still probably wouldn't bag this. Bomber on the other hand...RAM should better release it already!

It is gonna be sad when all the good loadstar tunes don't make the album. Have a feeling we aren't going to see Shivers/Terror Drone or any of the older ones that have been floating around for a couple years.

I'm feeling this! Can imagine it going off! Like that they're doing some different things, not like anything else I've heard them do.

When is this album ever going to come out? Seems like an age since we last had a release from them. Ram do like to keep us waiting on albums.

Back
Top Bottom