DnB Loadstar - Switch

Chris Mac

Been dropped a few times this year but as far as I'm aware has not been released yet? Anyone got any news on this?

*The embed is not working properly, tune starts at 40:36, even get a rewind!

Massive tune, I prefer this to Warrior. He teased Lunar Bass remix over it on Friday at Fabric

@dj_merlin ah how was his set mate I'm gutted I didn't go? Also how do we have an ID for the title?

Was very good man, loads of older bits and loads of classics. Honourable mentions to Piano Tune >> Vice Chase, Back in the Grind remix, Whiplash >> The Beckoning >> See Red + many more big mixes that I can't think of right now. He played in the booth in room 1 too which is something I've always wanted to see

Ah man that sounds ever so sick, regrets init! If you could let me know those other big mixes yeah so I can be even more sad, nice one :( :razz:

Ah man that sounds ever so sick, regrets init! If you could let me know those other big mixes yeah so I can be even more sad, nice one :( :razz:

Apologies! Haha. Which of Friction's shows is Switch in? Can't find it

It's the one where they did a dnb60 which is on soundcloud now I believe! Think it's a few weeks old as it's not available anymore (I think)

Back
Top Bottom