Loadstar - Passenger / Bomber (forthcoming RAM)

man its a shame that the passenger intro doesn't develop into something better. high contrast old school style remix would do wonders I bet

This is what we've been waiting for all this time?

Bomber is okay, sounds like Hit the Ground / Berlin though.
Passenger I don't even need to comment on.

Finally Bomber sees a release. Do agree that it sounds like Hit the Ground, but they are pretty different from each other still.

The drop in Passenger is just so bland, uninspired and terrible. Why does so many people love this kind of stuff... Too many dnb producers going down that route atm :/

Loadstar seem to be an act where their B-sides are better than the A (BLVD & Hit The Ground)

Glad Bomber was released finally though

Ah well, Culture Shock can wait. Weird that there was this excitement about this new tune on twitter yesterday, probably going to be 118 then.

Bombers got that same synth as 'Mind Vortex - Generator', still a good tune tho.

and they should have swapped Passenger for Vatican Roulette...

can't wait for Bomber, who cares what's on the flip side??!!

This I guess. Just trying to break through into a different market with that horrible high pitched synth stuff.
Bomber tho... OH GOD.

The amount of disgusting faces this has made me pull while at ram events etc! Serious tune.

what happened to their album? there was a loads of hype at the beginning of the year...

Not a fan of either side tbh, dont think i would play bomber out let alone passenger

Back
Top Bottom