Loadstar Live

I have yet to see one of these "live" drum & bass acts that was at all necessary. If anything it diminishes the quality of the set in my opinion as they tend to loop through the same 15 songs that have been out for years and play them with a few tweaks. I would rather hear an upfront set of new material that is meticulously mixed.

Most of these dnb 'live shows' are nothing but regular dj sets with a flashy light show

I expect this will be the same

Most of these dnb 'live shows' are nothing but regular dj sets with a flashy light show

I expect this will be the same

probably not as its at cable. 98% of this stuff is pointless, assuming loadstars will be too.
any actual instruments in this "live" act? l0l

It's just gonna be Loadstar pressing the space bar and then fiddling with their knobs for an hour

So live now means using ableton and midi controllers.. That's not live, well it's live editing of tracks, that's it

We will have to wait and see how 'Live' it is.

One things for sure it will be a mental night with Culture Shock, Mind Vortex, Total Science, Mattix + Futile and a whole range of others in support!

Amit live was pretty good in terms of one of those 'Live' performances. Unless some mind blowing craziness goes on, decks and a mixer will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom