Loadstar - Lifeline / Switch - RAM

That Switch tune in that mix..............................is The Pulse being mixed into it or have they just ripped it off completely and stuck it in their tune?

Noisia and Pendulum were making tunes like this 10 years ago. It makes me want to cry. The creativity has been sucked out of RAM productions. Chart success seems to be top of the agenda now.

Both lifeline and switch sound too uninspired, same thing as Warrior, Under Pressure VIP, etc. I wish Loadstar did more tunes like Lancelot, by far my favorite from them.

Lifeline is a poor effort. I think Switch is a banger even if it is just an update of Warrior VIP...Loadstar definitely need to change something up though

Lifeline is absolute toss. Could've been by Sigma, Rudimental, etc, etc. Doesn't have anything about it that identifies with Loadstar

I don't even "hear" tunes like the first one when they're playing any more, second tune is an improvement
I know that feeling. It's like it's just there, playing, and I'm sad to say it but it's so boring, uninteresting and generic that it's hard to focus on it and hear it because it sounds like background noise in a shopping centre

It must be said that I still consider Loadstar some of my favourites in the genre, even if purely because of Flight

Back
Top Bottom