Loadstar - Lifeline / Switch - RAM

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
That Switch tune in that mix..............................is The Pulse being mixed into it or have they just ripped it off completely and stuck it in their tune?

Noisia and Pendulum were making tunes like this 10 years ago. It makes me want to cry. The creativity has been sucked out of RAM productions. Chart success seems to be top of the agenda now.

Kondition

Both lifeline and switch sound too uninspired, same thing as Warrior, Under Pressure VIP, etc. I wish Loadstar did more tunes like Lancelot, by far my favorite from them.

elspectro29

Fat Business Man
VIP Junglist
Lifeline is a poor effort. I think Switch is a banger even if it is just an update of Warrior VIP...Loadstar definitely need to change something up though

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Even though I'm not too keen on Lifeline (ok'ish tune at best), I still very much prefer it to Switch. Never been a huge fan of tunes like that.

Exxcessivve

Dawn Wall
VIP Junglist
I don't even "hear" tunes like the first one when they're playing any more, second tune is an improvement
I know that feeling. It's like it's just there, playing, and I'm sad to say it but it's so boring, uninteresting and generic that it's hard to focus on it and hear it because it sounds like background noise in a shopping centre