Loadstar - Lancelot

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
I know there is a thread for the album, but this riddim deserves recognition. Did not see this coming from Loadstar, seriously impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
tune itself is alrite but i just can't listen to that vocal.

blame used it and did it well, it just sounds wrong on this imo

^Blame - Stay Forever?
The Loadstar tune sounds fat but rather boring/bland/going nowhere

I think Loadstar should switch genres to R&B. For every badass tune like "Warrior" there are 5 more tunes like this.

I think you should switch forum to frenchcoreforum.com. For every at least remotely reasonable comment there are 50 bullshit ones like this.

This tune is allright, actually better than the most of the album tbh.

easily one of the best tunes on the album (that isnt saying much though). If the whole album was the same kind of quality as tunes like Lancelot, Be There and Flight, then this album would be awesome. Instead, they've tried to widen their appeal, which is kind of understandable, but at the same time really disappointing.

easily one of the best tunes on the album (that isnt saying much though). If the whole album was the same kind of quality as tunes like Lancelot, Be There and Flight, then this album would be awesome. Instead, they've tried to widen their appeal, which is kind of understandable, but at the same time really disappointing.

The album would be good if most of the songs were like Warrior.

Back
Top Bottom