DnB Loadstar - 'Future Perfect' Album

They said October, but looks like Calyx & Teebee's album will be pushing it back again. Lost interest tbh

Haha weren't they talking about this issue in the BBC documentary? That ram always meet the dates ect.
Made me smile when I heard, I think, Sub Focus saying it:)
Seems like most of their attention is directed towards the Program label right now anyway, we don't even know what the next Ram release is. Or do we?

Nope, although I suspect it is going to be the C&T album and that is why it is taking so long

Haha weren't they talking about this issue in the BBC documentary? That ram always meet the dates ect.
Made me smile when I heard, I think, Sub Focus saying it:)
Hahaha he must have been taking the piss

Whenever Ram announce that an album is coming out in Sept 2012 for example, I always add on a year which is normally correct

Not good for people who have been waiting for this album is it? I bet a good few of them won't buy it now because some of the tunes will be older than Bruce Forsyth

LP is shaping up nicely, it's taken a little longer than expected. Guys aren't going to just rush the release out, it's gotta be right man.

Next Ram release is almost ready, the last few months left of the year are going to be super busy!

Seems like most of their attention is directed towards the Program label right now anyway, we don't even know what the next Ram release is. Or do we?

I think RAM next release will be by Loadstar (lol). Their track Black & White has been recently uploaded on UKF Dubstep

Can't believe they're still pushing singles for this.
You know that the album is just going to be all the singles with crap filler stuff between, and maybe, MAYBE one good track thrown in.

As a digital exclusive.

It's very rarely the labels fault in shit like this and boils down to the artists

RAM releases will either be that sub focus single, Hamilton single or Loadstar single

My guess would be Loadstar single's coming up next (Black & White b/w ???), then there's gonna be new Hamilton's single, Tidal Wave by Sub Focus coming out in the beginning of November, then new Wilkinson's single. And somewhere between that C&T album.

Back
Top Bottom