Loadstar - Berlin

thedude

VIP Junglist

Taken from Hamilton's Mix.

Pretty nice little track, more of the Pitching up/down bass but this one is a little different!

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the only one who thinks near enough every bit of work they do sounds nigh on so similiar? It's quality production for sure, but the lack of variety (excluding blvd) is boring as fuck.

haha dont worry mate its cool I couldnt care. Got punished to the naughty corner for a month before on a RAM arguement.

This is a public forum, for people to express their opinion. That said i'm sure wayne will be right along soon enough!

I rate these 2 artists, but to be fair. Much prefer them when they were doing their own thing. Lomax was the don.

am i the only one who thinks near enough every bit of work they do sounds nigh on so similiar? It's quality production for sure, but the lack of variety (excluding blvd) is boring as fuck.

Hmm, id agree with you all their rising bass tunes sound similar, but if you're trying to tell me that rapidas, terror drone, Kaoss/Encarta and flight sound similar id disagree with you right off

IMO RAM are just killing it at the mo, whatever you say they r pumping out serious anthems recently

I personally think Loadstar are KILLING it at the moment, their remix of Wolfgang Gartner's Illmerica is FIRE:

Last edited by a moderator:

This. and it's not only Loadstar. Wilkinson does exactly the same... Overdose/Refugee and seems like Hamilton jumped on the boat as well (Brainstorm). Heard Loadstar - Flight the other day tho and it's sick. Vibes all the way!

Phwoar that illmerica remix sounds like something the japanese folks would put on as background music to Gran turismo or mario kart. Not for me. Original is good though just gave that a listen.

Encounter, I can't help think it's lazy mentality to be honest. Refugee is big, so was overdose, so was moonwalker. I wanna see sometihng completely different come from them , where i'm sitting there and i cant predict it being a loadstar/wilkinson tune. To be fair though, they arent my favourite artists so im not too fussed.

Back
Top Bottom