DnB Loadstar & Benny Banks Vs. The Prodigy & Noisia - Black & White (TWM! MASHUP + DL)

Re: Loadstar & Benny Banks Vs. The Prodigy & Noisia - Black & White (TWM! MASHUP + DL

Sounds quality but, again as with the other guys Noisia vs Freestylers mash up. Needs chopping and changing abit.

I find it incredibly boring when people just lay one tune over another. It's all about switching sections and chopping tunes up

Re: Loadstar & Benny Banks Vs. The Prodigy & Noisia - Black & White (TWM! MASHUP + DL

we noisia mash-up forum now.

I know exactly what you mean, but in this case I wanted to dub over the original video so I stayed with the original arrangement for the Loadstar tune. The Prodigy / Noisia tune is chopped to shit though, have a look:

zinkb8.png

I have done a new edit of the mashup, without the "Smack My..." chorus on top of Benny Banks at the end of the verses. Cleaner that way. Can anyone here bother to check the tune out on a home system?
I only have my Beyer Dynamic headphones, so I'm afraid the sub will be a bit muddy or rumbly even though my levels are in check and I've got 1db overhead so there's no clipping. Cheers again for feedback,
mucho appreciato.

Cheers,
Karl / TMW!

- - - Updated - - -

I find it incredibly boring when people just lay one tune over another. It's all about switching sections and chopping tunes up

Chopping is exactly what I do when I do live mashups, I always cut tunes in 8 parts (sort of like cues) and treat the parts like samples that I fuck around with.

If you remember the original Prodigy / Noisia tune you'll notice that I've only used about 1/3 of the tune without any of the dubstep drops.

So I'd say I'm doing more than just layering boring sandwiches. I did the same with a cheesier mashup of Camo & Krooked & Kelis, have a look-see and you might
hear what I mean.

Kelis feat. Camo & Krooked - Far Out There (TMW! Bootleg Mashup)

Cheesy, but still good fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why not post all these mashups in a single thread?

lol mashup. learn to produce yourself instead of taking credit for merely cutting tunes together

lol mashup. learn to produce yourself instead of taking credit for merely cutting tunes together

Fuck you Wingz. Who said I don't know how to produce as well? I've basically grown up in the studio and played instruments all
my life. When it comes to mashups it's all novelty but still an artform and if you don't agree then you simply don't get it.
Personally I use Ableton Live with various midicontrollers in live performances where I do mashups and remixes on the fly in live
performance where I cut, loop, re-edit, add effects and so on. As for this particular mashup, it goes into the tradition of
mainstream stuff that most people can relate to. Pop build, chorus and glitzy video. The whole point is that it's good fun.
Something to do when you're bored. I actually think the keyword here is "fun" - you should look it up some time. You might
even be able to get rid of some of that sand in your vagina, which would be great for the general mood and well being of us all.
If it will make you sleep better at night I can remove all references to my name so that it'll be an anonymous meme. I don't
care, as long as people find it amusing.

Have a less than nice day
-Karl

- - - Updated - - -

Why not post all these mashups in a single thread?

Umm, what other mashups are you referring to?

Ah, my mistake the others weren't from you

Fuck you Wingz. Who said I don't know how to produce as well? I've basically grown up in the studio and played instruments all
my life. When it comes to mashups it's all novelty but still an artform and if you don't agree then you simply don't get it.
Personally I use Ableton Live with various midicontrollers in live performances where I do mashups and remixes on the fly in live
performance where I cut, loop, re-edit, add effects and so on. As for this particular mashup, it goes into the tradition of
mainstream stuff that most people can relate to. Pop build, chorus and glitzy video. The whole point is that it's good fun.
Something to do when you're bored. I actually think the keyword here is "fun" - you should look it up some time. You might
even be able to get rid of some of that sand in your vagina, which would be great for the general mood and well being of us all.
If it will make you sleep better at night I can remove all references to my name so that it'll be an anonymous meme. I don't

-Karl

- - - Updated - - -

Tealdeer.gif

schl0ng

-Karl

- - - Updated - - -

you're the one with the sand in the vagina, otherwise you wouldn't have to write such a big ass boring, "i have to justify myself" comment

:slick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom