Loads of video interviews now up! Andy C, Aphrodite, Raiden, Mary Anne Hobbs, + more

Re: Loads of video interviews now up! Andy C, Aphrodite, Raiden, Mary Anne Hobbs, + m

Cheers, sorry about the duplicate.

Re: Loads of video interviews now up! Andy C, Aphrodite, Raiden, Mary Anne Hobbs, + m

thanks, interesting interview from mickey finn

Last edited:

GQ explains perfectly why he's such a good MC in that interview - he's one of the few nowadays who understand and appreciate the music and that the crowd want to hear the song as well as the MC. Don't get me wrong, I love MCs and I love all different styles but I think people like GQ and SP know when to let the music roll, in the same way that the better DJ's know when to drop something, when to take it out etc.

Andy C IS human afterall.

liking the mickey finn interview, seemed very down to earth and honest about everything. also he looks a bit like super hans and howard marks love child

liking the mickey finn interview, seemed very down to earth and honest about everything. also he looks a bit like super hans and howard marks love child

yeah he's straight up, what you see is what you get

lol @ the pissed up dude in the logistics interview.

Yeah, thats kind of why we stopped doing them outside.

Too many wrecked people.

Cheers for the comments, glad people are watching them.

:)

The Goldie one is HILARIOUS!!!!! Sooo funny

does anyone else think mickey finn seems a bit bitter to the scene?

Back
Top Bottom