LK (scorpio mix) (V)

Serum

VIP Junglist
2 pretty good tracks here.
The LK remix is a total crowd pleaser, and has a very cheeky drop. The original guitar tune builds up to the drop, then a new synth line chops in playing a very playtime style riff, which is just cheeky as fuck, then the beats kick in again.
It works quite a lot like "dogsploitation" and once you think it's about to kick in you get a new style of tune.
Might be a bit cheesy for some but if you want to whip the crowd into a frenzy then you can do a lot worse than this!

The flipside is d product's remix of faithless which is also a hot tune, and has a lethal wobbling bassline that takes me back a good few years to krust's "break ya neck" and is just as effective. The bass is even more wobbly and the beats are nice and solid and it's probably my favourite d product tune. Lots of futuristic wierdness, yet really danceable.

Top notch!

yeah man the scorpio rmx is cool...obviously going for the cheap thrills option over overall style but none the less it always gets a decent reaction. i think that lk guitar lik needs some playin with though its well stale.

I'm still waiting for "System" to come out on a wide release. Any clues about that one?

Originally posted by Triple M
Capital J Rmx = :slayer:

How about an MC Hammer remix? I suspect he could do a good job rapping over it Adams Family style.:crazy:

Fuck how funny would it be to have the Stop....Hammer time on a scratch record.
I'm sure that'll be on the next Dj yoda mixtape

Back
Top Bottom