Living with Muslim taxidermists in Luton

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Muslim Extremists in Luton

Hahahahaha.

Its funny i took some more photos to see if i was still prophet mohammed and i look pastey as fuck, given the goatee does look very Hamas, but i'm worried now because i think i may have genuinely been jaundice in that photo from the hideous kicking i've given my kidneys/liver recently with tidal wives of booze.

:confused:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Muslim Extremists in Luton

is that french, now i really want to know what that is. or buy it, whatever it is, i want to buy it. its like pop rap, when the video is all slow motion and shiny and the cars come in helicopters and the video hoes are world class models and its vegas sky scrapers/caribbean shorelines on pearly white yatchs big as a whole block of flats in luton, and the music is dramatic but plasticy, just like the trend is right now, and the mc grabs the mic, in three different timezones on the video, and goes BLABBLER NOTHING LEFT RIGHT BETSY IS MY CAMP DRIVER THIS AND THAT AND LEXUS IS SOMETHING I HEARD SOMEONE SAY UUUUH I THINK GOES THERE WEED AND DRUGS WEED AND DRUGS PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE MY UNCLE TOUCHED MY DICK AAAAND MONEY. LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY

sik multis m4. lil wayne invented autotune, and, after that, rap. you realize most of what you just said is of course illegal, but generally regarded as things children must be kept away from at all times, being that they are highly flammable and/or poisonous and the target audence of your video is new born - twelve. here is witz kilify with his new hit mp3s if satan existed, this guy would bring him to his knees for the sheer perversion of values in art and the minds of children he represents

Last edited by a moderator:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Living with Muslim Extremists in Luton

Yeah I don't know why the Beeb gets Stacey Dooley to report on these sorts of subjects. I think Louis Theroux would've sounded a bit more pro.

Dubsta

VIP Junglist

just hot air........ no one takes the cunts serious, not in the same league as the IRA back in the 80s. jokers

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist

It beggars believe that the world can be so full of pain/sickness/deformed people/siamese twins etc and yet people still insist there's some kind of nice guy behind it all designing it. How they can talk about 'God' and keep a straight face is beyond me.

Last edited:

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist

It beggars believe that the world can be so full of pain/sickness/deformed people/siamese twins etc and yet people still insist there's some kind of nice guy behind it all designing it. How they can talk about 'God' and keep a straight face is beyond me.
dont forget downs syndrome

- - - Updated - - -

...and gay packis

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

yeah andrew i think drinking excessively doesnt make you blue or red, its yellow, i think liver failure turns your skin yellow... and what on earth did you drink to put you in the dangerzone for that

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

yeah andrew i think drinking excessively doesnt make you blue or red, its yellow, i think liver failure turns your skin yellow... and what on earth did you drink to put you in the dangerzone for that
Dude.

I heard you say once daniels drank like a nutter.

He is a mere pawn.

Trying something.

Wheras I...

Am the King.

In a really horribly bad way.