living with alot of fat kids NSFW

Re: living with alot of fat kids

its wholesale like most things on ebay, you just buy it, they have stock of 10,000, they buy it from the factory its made in, shops back in the day, buy it from the wholesale, and add more money to the price they have paid so every makes profit

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

its wholesale like most things on ebay, you just buy it, they have stock of 10,000, they buy it from the factory its made in, shops back in the day, buy it from the wholesale, and add more money to the price they have paid so every makes profit
as is the basis of EVERY BUSINESS EVER

wholesale will bulk buy 10,000 or more and pay 2p per item, then make 60% profit on each when sold to a shop who buys 200, then they make 10p when charging £3

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist

'Ignore User'

ah...forgot about that button....nice one.

Seriously though; the ignore function on this forum is probably THE best integration of ignore functions I've ever seen. It's top-notch, I'd recommend at least demo'ing it if you haven't, great example to start with here.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

from a mod point of view its nice with active members, but trolls we cant have trolls. so where do you draw the line. worth thinknig about.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

yeha so if its true its true and noone can take that away from you. its not troll if its true. or maybe it is, but entertainment always was rather more important to me than gangrene by trench foot