Living Together: The Wonderous Sensations; Sounds and Smells of Collective Dwelling.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ApeCat, Jan 31, 2012.

1. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Dear sweet merciful mother of piss!! Does this one girl I live with ever piss me off!

If I wanted to be nagged all day I'd just not get dumped, yagetme?

I'm spending too much time on this forum, it's having a detrimental effect on my vocabulary an' ting.

2. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

Re: Living Together: The Wonderous Sensations; Sounds and Smells of Collective Dwelli

OP is definitely a fag.

3. Salvus

Salvus Member

Re: Living Together: The Wonderous Sensations; Sounds and Smells of Collective Dwelli

I lived with a girl once. I ended up fucking hating her.
    I now no longer live with said girl...
    The end.

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I lived with a girl once.

Then I left her and her stupid OP of a son

5. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

finger her innit

6. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

fuck her so getting nagged wouldnt be as hard.

or just move out or tell her to fuck the shit up - who is she to tell you anything!? lol.

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

and yeah. beacause of that ^^^^ . ops a fag.

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

my ex just got out the mental hospital and is moving to some other city. we lived together for four years and even if she left me with the whole household i do have the apartment to myself which is flipping sweeeeeeeeeeet

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

She told me that she really wanted you to sneak into her bedroom at night and slip a cold wet finger between her bum cheeks.... FACT

9. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Okay, so I preemptively followed SOME of your suggestions and got into a fight last night. I feel like a cool guy now, having a fight with a heavily pierced and tattooed person. If only that person wasn't a she and like 2 foot tall I might have been able to dapperly brush away your cold hearted attacks on my sexuality and go about my day with a gentlemanly swagger.

10. logikz

sooo who won? cos it sounds a little like you didnt. it also sounds like its a real lesbian

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

He obviously lost... all men lose to women... its a fact.... that.. and he'd most definately be bosting of his win if he did....

12. logikz

depends what youre doing, did you ever wrestle a girl? or punch her in the face or whatever? its shit easy, its like they never were in a fight in their whole life. i win easy over a girl. never tried it with men but im sure id win. didnt do that cos well my face is too valuable quite frankly, i get by cos of my facial beauty.

13. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahaha!

14. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

It was a stadard argument-with-a-female type situation, she keeps throwing shit at me which I immediately shoot down because they've got nothing to do with me until she gets one thing right and knocks me off my high horse in my surprise and that measn she's won apparently.. Chicks are maniacs, they don't understand anything at all. Fuck them, that's what my dad used to say, my dad's a clever guy, well he has his moments, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the end que sera sera.

But it was all good fun, now she's just a lickle bit scared of me and I got into a hot headed verbal discharge.

15. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

you have a high horse!?

16. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Metaphorically speaking of course. My horse is actually really short. Badum-tiss!!

17. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

is that a penis joke?

18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

He went full penis

19. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

i punched a girl in the head the other night.. by accident of course

20. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

!!!!!!!!!!! NEVAR GO FULL PENIS !!!!!