Livewire- Keep It Real (deep d&b)

Kickass job done there mate, I really like this tune.

Heavy Sub-bass, seriously rumbling.

I'd just say, possibly you might want to layer the bassline to give it some high-end. Other than that it's great, ready for mastering IMO.

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Tunes sick man!!!
Sounds nice n clean on the production, agree with ^^^ that would top it off a crunchy high end layer an your sorted!
I dont trust that reverb nation player seems to remove alot out of a final product. But sayin that you have made my favs lol ill keep an eye out next time u post up!
Big up!!!

EDIT: just checked your other tracks, showin some great versatility there man, an im liking the production!
What you using to produce?

Last edited:
Tunes sick man!!!
Sounds nice n clean on the production, agree with ^^^ that would top it off a crunchy high end layer an your sorted!
I dont trust that reverb nation player seems to remove alot out of a final product. But sayin that you have made my favs lol ill keep an eye out next time u post up!
Big up!!!

EDIT: just checked your other tracks, showin some great versatility there man, an im liking the production!
What you using to produce?
Thanks mate!! Yea get what ur saying about the bass, could maybe do with some more hi in it. Im using Cubase SX3, Reason 4, Recycle and i use Albino 3 a lot for bass/pads etc. Some of the tracks are made purely in Reason, but that last one was all Cubase, i used some jungle breaks from an old Zero G sample pack, they're really good.

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
Yeah man!! Thats avin it!
Loving the breaks and the 'crispness'

Just listened to all of your soundcloud and I can safely say this track is by far the best, left you a ton of feedback on soundcloud.
...although Gizmo comes a close second- gotta love those bongos! Sick.

Last edited: