Live The Life You Love And Love The Life You Live

djkillahurtz

Merry Christmas everyone, just finished wrapping the kids presents all set for the chaos that is about to kick off in roughly 4 hours, cant wait. Got 3 little lads ages 2 (Kai) before Rooneys, 4 (Taylor) and 5 (Luke) i need to bottle up what they were on last night before they went to bed then i can really get the rave scene kick started again, lordy talk about excited i had to peel them off the ceilings.
Im big fan of all dance music play alot of old school vinyl 90 through to 94, strictly vinyl as i have not moved over to the digital darkside yet allthough i do own a cdj just dont use it still using my trusty 1200 Mrk 2's.

Big fan of West Ham United aswell allthough i cant shout overly loud just at this moment as beating Doncastor and Posh doesnt quite have the same ring as Totenham and Arsenal, but that will all change next season.

Look forward to posting on the site and getting to know everyone.

Have a great day today everyone

Merrt Christmas

woody

Nice one mate welcome :)

Have you got a link to any of your recorded mixes... Would prefer to listen to more of a Jump up/Dancefloor sort of vibe, but i love all types of DnB and would like to hear what you got to offer us :)

Ez Jay

I dont have any mixs uploaded mate sorry, i used to have loads up on humyo but noboody liked using it as you had to join to d/l the mix's was free though, Ill dig some out as they saved to my desctop harddrive automatically, it will be old school though and unfortunatley probably not on the Jump up/Dancefloor side, they are internet radio mixs i did for radioactivefm. I have the first internet radio show i did for radioactivefm which is all old 7" dancehall vinyl with Dj Riot and Mc Atomic ill upload that theres some awesome tracks on there, Riot has some wicked Jump Up/Dancefloor sets hes done ill will post them up on the site as i just got a load of him for a friend who wanted some, it will be new stuff though. Mine will be oldschool as unfortunatley i tend not to go past 94 and his mixs will be with his permission obviously.

Ill pm you the posts mate when ive got them up.

Have a good new year

woody

Last edited:
Here is the first radio show we did for them Strictly vinyl, reggae first half D n B the second half, check out the very last track @ 2h 56mins 40 sec's Micky pussy claart finn for all the original DnB headz.

Heres the link - Dj Killa Hurtz & Dj Riot & Mc Atomic.mp3

www.megaupload.com/?d=EJYMHCHG

just joined megaupload hope it works ok

Heres an old school set Jay, alot of the tunes have the old school jungle breakbeat in them -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WRVD9T0Z

took me 2 and a half hours to upload them my connection is shocking!

Happy New Year all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom