LIVE production Webinar from MEFJUS!!

Digitallabz UK

Greetings DNB FORUM!

We're very excited to announce that this weekend on the 29th from 15:00 - 16:30 GMT Austrian sensation MEFJUS will be holding an exclusive production webinar broadcast LIVE from Bristol (UK)

• This is tied in with the launch of the brand new Service 'Sample Genie'
  • There are only 50 online seats available, so it's on a first come first served basis.
  • By upgrading / creating a full membership profile on the website HERE you will then be able to watch the full talk in realtime inside your user area.
  • Those who book into the webinar also then recieve a complimentary verison of the HD video when it's edited and ready by 10th July.

We hope you can make it and be part of what will be a memorable and historic day for DnB!

From both the Digitallabz & Sample Genie Team

Greetings DNB FORUM!

We're very excited to announce that this weekend on the 29th from 15:00 - 16:30 GMT Austrian sensation MEFJUS will be holding an exclusive production webinar broadcast LIVE from Bristol (UK)

• This is tied in with the launch of the brand new Service 'Sample Genie'
  • There are only 50 online seats available, so it's on a first come first served basis.
  • By upgrading / creating a full membership profile on the website HERE you will then be able to watch the full talk in realtime inside your user area.
  • Those who book into the webinar also then recieve a complimentary verison of the HD video when it's edited and ready by 10th July.

We hope you can make it and be part of what will be a memorable and historic day for DnB!

From both the Digitallabz & Sample Genie Team

How do we tell if we got a seat?

How do we tell if we got a seat?

Hi, the booking link will get automatically removed when the capacity has been hit, making it impossible to sign up. So as long as you signed up, and can access the membership page - you're on board and have a seat ;)

Got the ticket for Bristol this Saturday a month ago. :finger:
Anyone else from the forum is going?

i was going to go, didnt get a ticket in the end. Now i find out the mefjus tut is going online, so happy days! Signed up and looking forward to the first sample pack too

Oh dear.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION. WITH GREAT REGRET MEFJUS HAS MISSED HIS FLIGHT DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STREAM HIS TALK AT THE ORGANISED TIME TODAY. THIS COMES WITH GREAT SADNESS AND FRUSTRATION AS MONTHS OF PLANNING HAVE GONE INTO THIS. WE WILL BE RECORDING A FULL LENGTH PRODUCTION MASTERCLASS FROM HIS STUDIO IN AUSTRIA IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND SENDING THIS DIRECTLY TO YOU. SO TO CONFIRM YOU WILL BE STILL GETTING THE INFORMATION, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT WON'T BE LIVE. AGAIN WE APOLOGISE FOR THIS AND SHARE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT DUE TO THESE CIRCUMSTANCES OUT OUR CONTROL. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO DELIVERING YOU THE MEFJUS MASTERCLASS WHEN IT IS RECORDED VERY SHORTLY.

Feeling bad for all those who bought tickets.

Surely you can get reimbursed? Their selling point was the live masterclass was it not? And they didn't deliver? So the laws of consumer rights say that you should be entitled to a refund?! They didn't deliver the product you paid for.

Tbh, the seminar was good. But didn't worth really the over £90 I spent. People even came from abroad, I can't imagine how much they spent...
When they said that Mefjus couldn't attend I felt to walk away and ask for refund, but thinking back, the train ticket it was more expensive than the seminar.
I can say I can watch in exclusive online! Wow, I'll try to ask my questions to the computer monitor.
I'm not really sure what to think about. Except I could watch it online later for free like its gonna happen for anyone else...
Ranting disappointment. Sorry!
Luckily Culprate was cool as fuck! :)

it was all very unlucky. he was playing a gig before and had to catch the flight early morning

Back
Top Bottom