Live DNB 7-11 (GMT) tonight on BreakPirates!

Due to the stream host not working properly - BreakPirates will be streamed via the 31seconds.net server!

So to choon in use:

http://brockfresh.com/bp.ram

billdingo has also not showed his face :mad:

So the lineup is now:

7:30-9 TripleM (cheers for covering Mike)
9-10 SDM
10-11 DJ Klusta

Shouts to info@31seconds.net

dRiFT said:
What exactly is wrong with the server? No-one's mentioned anything to me.

That's cos you have no net access, LOL :D

Kept getting kicked off Live365, could have been my connection, but minutes later I was streaming to multiple users with no problems?!

The 24/7 stream is fine though.

Well yeah I aint been able to monitor the stream recently but still, I wouldn't mind knowing if there's a prob. Also there's the issue of the playlist not being switch on again last week resulting in no stream for maybe 3 or 4 days...but that's another issue...

dRiFT said:
Well yeah I aint been able to monitor the stream recently but still, I wouldn't mind knowing if there's a prob. Also there's the issue of the playlist not being switch on again last week resulting in no stream for maybe 3 or 4 days...but that's another issue...

You know now?!

I don't have your mobile, and I assume you have no email from home, so you'd have only got the email about the stream today anyways? So it's not really a problem.

Err.. When was the stream off?

Well I knew I'd been having probs with sending to Live365 but thought that was just my crappy NTL line. Didnt realise it also affected you. Saying that there's bugger-all I can do if it's Live365s network playing up. I dropped their tech support an email today asking if there's any known issues atm.

The playlist was off from Tuesday-Thursday of last week I think. All sorted now though.

dRiFT said:
Well I knew I'd been having probs with sending to Live365 but thought that was just my crappy NTL line. Didnt realise it also affected you. Saying that there's bugger-all I can do if it's Live365s network playing up. I dropped their tech support an email today asking if there's any known issues atm.

The playlist was off from Tuesday-Thursday of last week I think. All sorted now though.

Aye :(

Why was the playlist off Tuesday-Thursday of last week?

Probably coz it didnt get started again after a nights shows, but I can't be sure. Like I say though, it's sorted.

Same sort of probs as last week Nick, not sure why :confused: We used Mikes puter this week, they must hate BTOpenworld customers or something :D

dRiFT said:
'kin 'ell... *grumble*
I'll see how Monday Madness goes tonight...

Aye, sux innit :(

You could write a script that changes the stream link to our realserver .ram on Sundays! :D

Mike, Rich, and my realserver could be randomly chosen by some PHP so we could actually host about 30+ users, plus the stream quality is higher than the standard Break Pirates stream.

Just an idea.. :)

Back
Top Bottom