Live @ D&BTV 2009 - UNCZ SET

I don´t know what to say really...Mics obviously 2 loud.Anyway..I really liked Skiba way back when.But now..That guy has got two faces.First he spits good aggressive shit and then he suddenly turns into a gay rooster with his dumb noises.Sorry, plz somebody tell him.Everytime he makes these noises seriously I´m getting fuckin angry.MAXX angry.:twisted:WHY??WHY does he..seriously I´m listening right now and I´m turning it off coz its too much.He just roostered my ears off.:clown:

I don´t know what to say really...Mics obviously 2 loud.Anyway..I really liked Skiba way back when.But now..That guy has got two faces.First he spits good aggressive shit and then he suddenly turns into a gay rooster with his dumb noises.Sorry, plz somebody tell him.Everytime he makes these noises seriously I´m getting fuckin angry.MAXX angry.:twisted:WHY??WHY does he..seriously I´m listening right now and I´m turning it off coz its too much.He just roostered my ears off.:clown:

:word:

Bangers & FAIL

Makes people look at you funny in your car haha, no need man.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

II really liked Skiba way back when.But now.he spits good aggressive shit and then he suddenly turns into a gay rooster with his dumb noises.Sorry, plz somebody tell him.Everytime he makes these noises seriously I´m getting fuckin angry

i kno exactly what u mean, skiba in da days of 96 thru to 2003he was wiked, now he's just transformed himself and who knows why. when a dj plays an old tune, he does sometimes spit his old lyrics which is good to hear. da noisies must be stopped but it anit guna hapen. he's tryna become an animal in da jungle

lol yeah i agree, he does still come up with good aggressive bars now though, but the sound effects seem to take over most sets

This set's from 28th January, Skiba said he just got back off his holiday.. perhaps he went on safari to pick up some fresh sounds ;)

Back
Top Bottom