Live At One Nation and Raveology NYE 2010-2011

Sounds like you could be looking in all the wrong places mate.

Shogun, A Bunch of Cuts, Critical, Metalheadz, DnBtv, Renegade Hardware, random Fabric nights...<<<========= look at these type of nights (to name a few) for the sound you seek

Cheers $pyto, i know them nights good, i meant raves like One nation, Best of British etc, that only put Jump up after Jump up, they should mix it up a bit and bring in a few of the more minimal DJ's to brake up the endless jump up. That way people might even get to enjoy the jump up a bit more too if it isnt one after the other playing the same tune after tune.

Cheers $pyto, i know them nights good, i meant raves like One nation, Best of British etc, that only put Jump up after Jump up, they should mix it up a bit and bring in a few of the more minimal DJ's to brake up the endless jump up. That way people might even get to enjoy the jump up a bit more too if it isnt one after the other playing the same tune after tune.

Its just what those promoters do... they are aiming at pulling the jumpup/dancefloor crowd. Im sick of going to them too, so I said to my mates Im not going to a One Nation/Slammin Vinyl/Random Concept event for at least a year. Recent playaz lineups have been what Im looking for, whole spectrum of DnB.

Sigma

Konflict - Messiah
>> Interface - Get Lo
Chase & Status - No Problem
Duck Sauce - Barbra Steisand (Sigma Remix)
??? - ???
Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Friction & Camo & Krooked Remix)
>> ??? - ???
Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
??? - ??? - ID Please?
Adam F & Redman - Shut The Lights Off (Sigma Remix)
>> DJ Hazard & D Minds - Mr Happy
Sigma - El Presidente VIP
Sigma - The Jungle
>> Chase & Status - Smash TV
Break - All That's Left
??? - ???
??? - ??? - ID Please?
Sigma - Front To Back (Original Sin Remix)
Loadstar - Link To The Past
Top Cat - Special Dedication (Sigma Remix)
Sub Zero - Poon
Steve Angello, Laidback Luke & Robin S - Show me Love (High Contrast Remix)
??? - ???
Sigma - Paint It Black VIP
Chase & Status - Take Me Away
??? - ??? - Always forget what this tune is called (The countdown is now....)
Sigma - ???
??? - ???
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code (SKC Remix)
>> ??? - ???
??? - ???
??? - ???
Sub Focus - Rock It
Krust - Warhead (TC Remix)
Die, Interface & William Cartwright - Bright Lights (Rockers Mix)
>> Shimon & Andy C - Body Rock
Sigma - ???
??? - ???
Sigma - Front To Back
>> Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl

is it me or is this ALL WRONG :s doesn't even start with konflict - messiah (my downloaded set of sigma 1:02:11)

Back
Top Bottom