Little promo video put together for my dnb/dubstep night

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
[video=vimeo;30262712]http://www.vimeo.com/30262712[/video]

This is my mates first ever attempt at video editing. I think its looking pretty good considering its his first attempt

Nice one!
I know you didn't film this but I tried doing some filming last night but failed as I got too fucked :teeth:
So just wondering:
1. Was he sober?
2. What camera was he using?
3. How do you film in the dark club cause I tried last night and you can't see shit.

this is related, my mate filmed this for one of our nights in hull on friday, can find out the specs and stuff for you if you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one!
I know you didn't film this but I tried doing some filming last night but failed as I got too fucked :teeth:
So just wondering:
1. Was he sober?
2. What camera was he using?
3. How do you film in the dark club cause I tried last night and you can't see shit.

I will find out for you mate. i know for a fact he was sober though

"Canon 5d mark ii. And i just used it on a manual setting didnt do anything fancy just shot the things that i had come my way! Thats all you can do!"

Last edited:
Canon 5d mark ii. And i just used it on a manual setting didnt do anything fancy just shot the things that i had come my way! Thats all you can do!

Cheers Matey. I guess my problem was I was trying it with a compact. at clubs you often see those circular light tings on the camera so I was wondering if he had that rig or not but useful stuff anyway :)

this is related, my mate filmed this for one of our nights in hull on friday, can find out the specs and stuff for you if you want?

No worries Fire Starter helped me out but thanks for the offer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom