Little help please? :)

emomessiah

Well i've just started mixing DnB and dubstep. never mixed before and i just cant get it right. if i uploaded a few tracks would someone be able to give me some pointers? Also can someone recommend some good tracks for beginners, at the minute i'm using early Pendulum, High Contrast and some T.C.
Cheers guys.

Just try mixin 2 tunes over n over again so mix a tune in pull it out n mix the same tune in again when u get it down try a new tune and keep doin the same, u dont become a superstar over night keep it up tho bruv.

cheers mate. been trying that aand its slowly helping :)
should be getting a USB mixer to go with traktor and that should make it a bit easier than just using my laptop

Good tracks to start off if ur looking to mix dubstep and dnb in the same set, then dirtyphonics 'quark ep' is essential, its the only track that i have that makes the transition between dnb to dubstep, plus all the chase status dubstep mixes straight into that tune wivout even beat matching.

Theres no list of good songs for beginners, i just listen to all the dnb i love and by the vinyls wen there out, buy the song u love and you can never go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom