DnB little ditty

Really nice Ifan :) Really like the arrangement and sounds. Vocals fit really well.

Take my thoughts with a pinch of salt due to my crap listening conditions but... For me the kick could have a bit more punch, it sounds a bit flat. Vocals could maybe be just a little bit higher in the mix and I think the hi line that comes in a few times is too loud.

Enjoyed listening to that :2thumbs:

Really nice Ifan :) Really like the arrangement and sounds. Vocals fit really well.

Take my thoughts with a pinch of salt due to my crap listening conditions but... For me the kick could have a bit more punch, it sounds a bit flat. Vocals could maybe be just a little bit higher in the mix and I think the hi line that comes in a few times is too loud.

Enjoyed listening to that :2thumbs:
Thanks mate. Will take all those into consideration

sounds cool, maybe get some more dynamics into that quick hat loop that comes in, normally if i make a hit a lower volume i'll pitch it down a few cents and if i increase the volume pitch it up slightly, gives a more natural sound, for each hit mind

sounds cool, maybe get some more dynamics into that quick hat loop that comes in, normally if i make a hit a lower volume i'll pitch it down a few cents and if i increase the volume pitch it up slightly, gives a more natural sound, for each hit mind
You know I never thought of that but that makes perfect sense - I'll bear that in mind. Cheers

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but I really can't hear the vocal. It is totally drowned out by the lead. Not sure if that was the effect you were going for.

Good work here only thing imo the drums need a little more punch
I did experiment with using bigger sounding snares but I just thought that little block sound fitted it better. Kick could maybe do with more punch though. Thanks for responding.

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but I really can't hear the vocal. It is totally drowned out by the lead. Not sure if that was the effect you were going for.
Could maybe be turned up a bit but yeah I was kind of going for the vocals as a texture rather than at the forefront if you know what I mean. Cheers for the response

Back
Top Bottom