Listening Drum n Bass

high contrasts "true colors" and the other one^^ dunno how its called :D

im also liking dope ammos "roots and future", future prophecies "warlords rising" and j majik&wickamans "crazy world" ;)

also check chase&status "more than a lot" and though im gonna get slated for this^^ check pendulums "hold your color" aswell

Slated indeed.. pendulum is anal juice.. but it has pulled alot of people into the scene.

Hold your colour was a good album, yeah there were a few shit song's but there were more good ones...

Girl On The Fire
Plastic World
Teminal
Hold Your Colur
Tarantula
Still Grey
Through The Loop
Sounds Of Life
Streamline

All tunes imo, especially at the time... Before it became cool to hate pendulum

i can't listen to whole tunes, i get bored after about 4 mins of it, much prefer to listen to sets, the albums aren't as bad as most of the tunes get edited before they go on it but I'd still prefer a decent mix

Goldie - Timeless
Reprazent - New Forms

Both quite old now, but are huge huge classics... good for just chilling to

THAT SIMON BASSLINE SMITH ALBUM IS PRETTY GOOD, OH AND MARKY GOT SOME GOOD ONES, CANT THINK OF TITLES LISTEN WHEN ROUND MY MATES PLAYING WORMS ON SEXBOX!!!

I thrashed Hold Your Colour when it came out.

Such a good album,

I like how the songs all had heaps of separate parts to them, instead of just variations of one melody, Girl In the Fire guitar intro won heaps of my non-dnb mates over to the darkside !

* Oh yeah, Freestylers - Raw as fuck is an absolute stomper of a breaks album....sick sick breaks.

Back
Top Bottom