LISTEN TO THIS LIQUID

DIsFuNCtioN

DIsFuNCtioN

Attachments

• Disfunction.jpg
    Disfunction.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 46
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=565231&T=9852[/QUOTE]

All Booken style.... like this one.. has a lot of variation in the melody... Im used to darker d n b not really in to liquid but this one has a bit of soul.
I agree with you on the production, those drums could be better, Patterns ok just needs cleaning up or bringing out more in the mix... keep it up, sounded good :rasta:

GOOD VIBE!!

Wassup Disfunction!!!
Sounds good man, LIKING THE BEAT!!! FAT AS!!!!

Well nice intro synths sets a well nice vibe (especially the plinky piano bit!! ) Would mix well into another tune and be recognisable but still subtle.
The sub is clean but i would fat it out man, EQ up the bass more!!
Also the beat is kicking but i (personal preference) would give a bit more of a dynamic feel, (that in and out feel that jungle is all about if that makes any sense :confused: ) and maybe put a little beat switch in to another texture every now and then to break it up.
The first drop (when the intro synth first drops out to leave the lfo synth) i would make more of this and hype it a little to signal a change to your audience. As the lfo synth is very unique sounding and has a well good tone to it: you wanna show that and emphasise the impact it has when it drops in!!!
I like the second drop!!!! Good change in atmosphere, takes the listener to a new vibe and then returns to the liquid feel again.
ALL IN ALL A GOOD JUNGLE RELATED LIQUID VIBE TUNE TO ROLL AN BOUNCE TO!!!!!
I hopw this random waffle makes sense dude, Keep Up the fat work and i look forward to your next tune!!!
Peace an Love
Fozzy B
PS if you wanna hear my tunes i have posted a thread in this forum so check em out!! ;)

Disfunction -- wassup?

Great track and lots of energy & interesting ideas in there! The bass sound is awesome, as is the rest of your sounds. Def top! Drums sound full, but could vary a bit more. Is one of the sounds a vocoder?

Def feeling that song! :finger2:

Back
Top Bottom