listen to my fackin tune

lol!

Just because of your lame thread title, even lamer thread post, and the fact that you have only one post (being this one) and havnt bothered to give anyone else feedback, I choose not to listen to your "Fackin" tune, or give feedback.

Learn to be a bit more mature, give the name of your track in your title instead of some random shit. Take the time to get to know people round here. This forum works on a give and take basis, you give feedback to people and in return you get feedback. You get out what you put in.

lol!

Just because of your lame thread title, even lamer thread post, and the fact that you have only one post (being this one) and havnt bothered to give anyone else feedback, I choose not to listen to your "Fackin" tune, or give feedback.

Learn to be a bit more mature, give the name of your track in your title instead of some random shit. Take the time to get to know people round here. This forum works on a give and take basis, you give feedback to people and in return you get feedback. You get out what you put in.

what he said ^ !!!

OP, come back when you're not acting like a teenybopper... this section of the board is full of men who make music.

Back
Top Bottom