Liquis - AzeRoon

hmmm you've used the "this sound" sample, same as me... ;) good ideas then!!! xDD
check my track "this sound"

drums should be higher in the mix. Track has very good ideas thought, nice how you arranged it too man. Keep on it and you'll get to a good level

nice one man, really like the background atmospherics, but the drums arent really sitting right IMO.

well done for the instruments they are actually really good to be fair, but the drums are too weak. they will get better the longer youv been producing tho definatly.

Yeah man, it's a good tune, and I reckon that's the hardest and most important part anyway, so nice one. Like the others said, the drums need work.

well, drums seem to be my weakness :( I was really satisfied with the result, but I can see it still isn't enough

dont feel down about it, youve always got to be proud of your work otherwise you wont keep writing!! i have to give honest feedback cause its an important part of the process, but your drums do sound like youve only really just started out and it can take a long time to get them good. Theres no point in me not pointing that out coz you wouldnt know to work on it yaknow

Vibey!! i dig the drums (wen it breaks). I think the little rolling kd you have needs sum wurk sounds real weak. The kick and snare both need a little work throughout. The vocals sound weird but i like them. they kinda konflict with the synth id maybe make them louder and throw some good eq-ing on em. but it still sounds ok and the filter at the end gets WAAAY to high! all in all it kept me listening keep working on the drums on such, im sure you'l be puttin out real good stuff in no time.

Yea, I'm glad you like it anyway !
I'm working on a new track and I'm trying to work on drums a lot more. If you mean those "oyonaaaah naaaah" vocals, they have a purpose to make the atmosphere unusual :D And if you're talkin about the woman's speech, I'm not responsible for that, she forced me to do it so! lol Just kidding, but I feel she has to be repeating "...to this sound...", because it's so logic. You'd love to walk across the street and repeat "...this sound...<beep>" for yourself, wouldn't you? :D

Back
Top Bottom