[Liquidy Tune] Ashley P - ????? Instrumental

Hey mate, the track sounds really good!! Really nice vibe, and the mix sounds good too, good work!! I think it would benefit from some sharper hats, the main hat is quite soft and quiet but thats just my opinion. Apart from that though really good mate!!! :)

Nice tune, very nice guitar 2, i would beef up ur Bl a bit and als the second half of ur intro put a pad through it 2 introduce the drop
Great tune Nonetheless

ez m8, would agree with whats been said needs more hats or shuffles, something to give it a little more groove. Like the snare maybe a touch overpowering. Bass over rides the guitar n other sounds u got going on maybe get them a bit louder or bring bass down a touch
Overall feelin it bro got a nice relaxing summer vibe to it big ups!

Whoo, I love the drop... pretty Summer Sunshine sounding stuff! The reverse cymbal you used right before the 1 sounded a bit time stretched... if that's intentional, nevermind my comment : )

I was expecting a change up at 1:31 and the bass did change : )

One thing I'm noticing on the bass: in my HPs, it sounds like 'maybe' the bass is panned left a bit..?..

Personal taste: at 2:10ish... I'd make some kind of Pad Swell or Airy type sound to build the listener up into the brkdwn.

The brkdwn from 2:18 - 3:00 has lots of room for a couple subtle noises imo.

Overall, the vibe is very pleasant and the song is easy to listen to and enjoy because of it.

Keep jammin :)

Whoo, I love the drop... pretty Summer Sunshine sounding stuff! The reverse cymbal you used right before the 1 sounded a bit time stretched... if that's intentional, nevermind my comment : )

I was expecting a change up at 1:31 and the bass did change : )

One thing I'm noticing on the bass: in my HPs, it sounds like 'maybe' the bass is panned left a bit..?..

Personal taste: at 2:10ish... I'd make some kind of Pad Swell or Airy type sound to build the listener up into the brkdwn.

The brkdwn from 2:18 - 3:00 has lots of room for a couple subtle noises imo.

Overall, the vibe is very pleasant and the song is easy to listen to and enjoy because of it.

Keep jammin :)
cheers mate!

i did notice the bass problem... what i had done was used the waves compressor in mono, when the channel track was a stereo so it only had an effect on the left side (FUCKING AMATEURS!) i have gone back and given it some final touches, tomorrow is the big day when the vocal track gets laid down aswell... so each sequence in the track wont bore anyone!!!

keep em coming, and watch this space for the updated version!

Back
Top Bottom