liquid - (wip)

I think it would sound better, if in the drop at 1:28 you kept that airy beep sound you had as the main melody in the start of the track. I may be wrong, but i think just drums+a wobbly bass is kinda boring. So if you had that beep synth in there it would sound better.
I probably cant help with the snare thing, its sounds pretty good still. Im fairly new to producing DnB, so i still havent mastered how to mix drums in DnB...

Not sure if its just my end but there sounds like there's some clipping issues with the hats in the intro. Beat comes in suddenly without any real build, which was a nice surprise but would've liked a little anticipation before it. Nice bass wobble, suits the track nicely, maybe change up the lfo rate every once in a while to give it some movement and lose its repetition. Nice deep pad sounds rich.

Just started getting into it when it stopped ;)

But I see it's only a WIP so look forward to hearing the finished product.

I think it would sound better, if in the drop at 1:28 you kept that airy beep sound you had as the main melody in the start of the track. I may be wrong, but i think just drums+a wobbly bass is kinda boring. So if you had that beep synth in there it would sound better.
I probably cant help with the snare thing, its sounds pretty good still. Im fairly new to producing DnB, so i still havent mastered how to mix drums in DnB...
I've added the beeps in with the bassline and it sounds wicked mate nice one.
have deharshened the snare a bit now sounding better.

Not sure if its just my end but there sounds like there's some clipping issues with the hats in the intro. Beat comes in suddenly without any real build, which was a nice surprise but would've liked a little anticipation before it. Nice bass wobble, suits the track nicely, maybe change up the lfo rate every once in a while to give it some movement and lose its repetition. Nice deep pad sounds rich.

Just started getting into it when it stopped ;)

But I see it's only a WIP so look forward to hearing the finished product.

I see what you mean about the hats at the start, sounding pretty nasty on the ole ears. Will change them :)
Your right about the anticipation thing, i've never really added anything like that to my tracks before, kinda lazy i guess haha :)
thanks for checking man!

Back
Top Bottom