Liquid WIP, feedback appreciated!

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
the drums and the mix all sound real nice to me! drums could probably be variated a little as there playing for a long time, i reckon the drop just needs a light liquid roller of some sort to fill in some of the middle freqs! sounds tight though bro

thanks for the advice. gonna spice the drums up and add some percussion bits in. i know what you mean about the mid range, thats the bit i struggle with. do you not think it needs a melody then?

You could always put the vocal in the drop with a large echo and reverb. Might help fill out some space. Also so electric piano would sound nice be played a various points. Sounding good so far.

The piano sounds good, it fits the tune well. You could maybe try adding a new layer of percussion after 16 bars of the drop to keep things a bit more interesting.

The piano sounds good, it fits the tune well. You could maybe try adding a new layer of percussion after 16 bars of the drop to keep things a bit more interesting.

nice one. im considering having tje piano on the drop. or dp you think it works better as a progression? deffinately gonna add some percussion to the second bar of the drop. cheers for the feedback its greatly appreciated!

im completely stuck for ways to prgoress the drums without it losing the chilled feel. ive added an click after second bar that pans across, but its bare audible. anyone else got ideas?

Nice one mate ! Really chilled vibes not a big fan of the hats but for the rest I like it a lot, bigup.

thanks man, appreciate teh kind words. Tbh, i kind of threw the hats in to get a groove going and never bothered changing them. do you think there a bit piercing or something? ive been trying to change them up a bit but nothing seems to fit!

anyone else got any thoughts or feedback? trying to get this finished. lookign for ideas of progressing teh 2nd drop

Back
Top Bottom