Liquid wip 192k

*State

Self confessed VW nut
This is one of the many projects that in currently working on.
Out of pure laziness the vox are all over the place.. il be extracting some stuff out of it with additional effects applied. Oh, and the intro will be longer too.Actually it'l prob be around 6mins long eventually (not a 6min intro lol). any thoughts?

Its called wip, at the top of the player i think.(y)

http://www.reverbnation.com/mike001

What to say... just FAT!
Great quality.
Did the chorist sing this specially for your prod?
I stay tuned on your work

O cheers mate. Nah i sorced the vocal from somewhere else, i have found two vocalists tho, and will be using them in the very near future.

tasty track, always liking your pads. howdyou get the movement in em apart from filtering?
man nice vocal find what is it?

hey *State,

Can you tell me what softwares/hardware you work with please?
Sequencer, synth etc...
Really really love your track, right on the sound i'd like to produce.

tasty track, always liking your pads. howdyou get the movement in em apart from filtering?
man nice vocal find what is it?

thanks. Its mainly through filtering and layering diffrent frequency's together, then automation and other setting such as attack are set up.

hey *State,

Can you tell me what softwares/hardware you work with please?
Sequencer, synth etc...
Really really love your track, right on the sound i'd like to produce.

I create everything through software.

I use fl studio as my main daw. Im using things like massive, absynth, albino3, zeta for synths and bass got a load of others too but cant remember at the mo. For processing im using stuff like the waves mercury bundle, a few fab filter goodies, voxengo plugs, a wave arts pack, izotope ozone 3, melodyne (cant wait for direct note access!).

Cheers for taking time to listen.

Back
Top Bottom