Liquid vs Jump up?

bigdave1992

Personally i love both types...
Liquid just to chill out to and relax...
and jump up when i wanna get grimey..
But normally at a party il play 20% liquid and 80% jump up.
So thats basically the same as my vinyl selection.

But when you order your vinyl what do people buy?

safee.

in the past.. all jump up, now im starting to branch out as iv heard alot good liquid recently!! im trying to get more variety in my box.. but theres too many sick jump up tunes comin out... aggh need monies!

Liquid anyday.. Jump up is boring/the same/angry and when its played, the vibes go that way too. When a dj plays liquid, the vibes are so much better and thats what you need

That is very true...but can you have a proper dance to liquid?

yes of course you can... get down to Hospitality @ Matter or any other big liquid or soulful dnb night... All the energy of a jump up night without the risk of getting shanked by a burberry clad 14 year old rudebwoy for looking at his burberry clad 14 year old missus.

What I´m buying is mostly Jump Up or Techy/Deep Stuff..not really bought much liquid but I like to listen to it at home..Don´t really listen to Jump Up Sets coz I am very picky.If there is one tune I don´t like the whole set is ruined for me.

yes of course you can... get down to Hospitality @ Matter or any other big liquid or soulful dnb night... All the energy of a jump up night without the risk of getting shanked by a burberry clad 14 year old rudebwoy for looking at his burberry clad 14 year old missus.

:word:

ill buy anything i like, jump-up, liquid, tech. but more and more it seems to be just liquid im pickin up, and a bit of dubstep

you shunt be lookin at 14 yr old bitches mate........tut tut.

jump up ftw

different styles for different moods
jump up is the ruler tho let the figures do the talking :P

How can 14 year olds get inna rave or was that just not meant literally?

Not literally but some of them are 18/19 and look really young and weedy, the ones that kick off typically have the attitude of a 14 year old kid in terms of arrogance etc

you shunt be lookin at 14 yr old bitches mate........tut tut.

She told me she was 25!

Back
Top Bottom