Liquid Vocals

Hello, u could look at using VOCALISER by native instruments, wait when it's on offer (I.e. spring, Halloween, xmas) ... has lots of nice vocals similar to the above which can be modified and tweaked right in the VST. hope this helps...

Hello, u could look at using VOCALISER by native instruments, wait when it's on offer (I.e. spring, Halloween, xmas) ... has lots of nice vocals similar to the above which can be modified and tweaked right in the VST. hope this helps...
I dont think its from native intruments though. Can't find anything on their site about it.
But i found a plugin that does the same called Heavyocity Vocalise :D

U r right bro ... go to heavyocity.com
Still, I got my copy from native instruments cos it has full Komplete Kontrol integration, they had a sale last summer and I couldn't resist ;)

Hi there.
I'm pretty curious how to make or where to find vocals such as 1:07 in that track?
Could anyone help me? :)
Or like 0:24?

It might be worth checking for a preset on one of your synths with 'vocal' or 'choir' or something. Sample that and loop it. If you are on ableton it's very easy. And with the loop you can play the different notes. Also automation on the adsr or the loop-fade will help.

Back
Top Bottom