Liquid vibe track, own vocals

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Me latest piece of music, tell me what you think. The vocals are from me own throat, I aint no singer really but in lack of good samples... :)

Now when I listen back to it I hear that theres something iffy with the sub so I might need a new bounce on this lol... Theres always something.

Edit: Uploaded a new version with slightly louder vocals and fixed the thing with the sub. :)

Last edited:
Not really feeling the bass, but the vox were pretty nice, maybe a bit quiet, even though I guess you're going for a subtle ting here.

Pretty ballsy using your own voice, man, I have serious issues listening to my own voice on recording!

Cheers for the feedback mate! Y, I wanted the bass to have a bit more "omhph"- sound to it but I couldn't really get it going so It turned out to be this that I felt fairly comfortable with. :p

Pretty ballsy using your own voice, man, I have serious issues listening to my own voice on recording!

Haha yeah I know that feeling man, it made me go totally nuts on the FX's in the beginning cuz I couldn't bare with it :lol:

Quite like this! I think the bass alone however is not enough, try adding some piano and some strings, fill it out a little (but subtlety) ?

Back
Top Bottom