liquid tune just completed..

As someone that occasionally tinkers with beats i found it was a pretty solid piece and would be pretty happy myself to have put something together as good as this but you are asking for feedback so i think the parts giving ambience were perhaps too low in the mixdown to have as much impact as perhaps they could/should, main snare was a bit flat in tone for me lacking snap. As a listener of liquid styles it is a pretty deep track but very listen-able. Problem is not particularly memorable, nothing really hooked me to be honest but nothing offended, the bass droned on a bit but i liked the extra percussion that pops in at 1m50s.

i agree that the atmospherics could be louder/bigger/more. i think the drums have good punch, at least on my monitors. bass is nice and thick, chill. needs more variation in my opinion, but maybe i shouldn't talk. variation is one of my worst neglects...

yeh man this is nice easy listening... i dnt find it really gives off any emotion. maybe its just not to my taste totally. but everything sounds well mixed down and tight!¬

Back
Top Bottom