liquid track looking for some ideas to continue it...

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by W3st, Sep 6, 2012.

1. W3st

W3st Unsigned DnB Producer

Hey fellas, currently working on a liquidy track using some rhodes and saw pieces, i'd love some input on where to go from here... been stuck on it forever and figured i'd try to get some inspiration from you guys before getting back to it.

Here it is in all its glory:

Cheers.

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Can I post my ideas on your sound cloud account where I think they should go time wise???

3. W3st

W3st Unsigned DnB Producer

haha yeah of course, be my guest. and thank you IV!

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

All together I thought it was a pretty nice track. Has a lot of potential to be really good. Mostly I just think it is missing the small things that make it good to real good. Think of a a dish of food. You have all the main ingrediants but only some of the spices. And a little spice to your dish and it grows from bland to amazing. This being said. That drum roll is awesome.
    I hope some of what I posted could be a muse. And I also recommend giving some honest feedback or seeking out mix down advice from some of the better producers on this forum. The mix sound a little off on my end. However, I am not listening with proper monitors. So I could be wrong. Any way I hope this helps. And you might want to take down my sound cloud comment before posting the track. I usually like to leave only nice comments on sound clud and not critique. Hope this helps.