!!!LIQUID!!! TERRA DEEP - HIGHS & LOWS {RE-EDIT} PLZ LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!

I can kinda see where your goin, but theres far too many things goin on in the drop, u need to high pass some basslines, cause its just a bit messy wen its all together. Drums could use some more breaks maybe amens or summin, and u need to work on the main snare a little more sounds like theres enought punch to the kick, an it might be shitespace again but every now an again the levels of the snare pop out alot. I think wat youve done here is liked too many aspects of the tune and crammed em in the same place, u can probably get away wiv losing a few b lines an introducing them later give the tune more variation. Keep at it man! tbh u have better tunes than this on ur player imo.

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TRACKS THAT IV MADE SO FAR SO I DECIDED TO GO BACK OVER IT. PLZ LET ME NO WHAT UR THOUGHTS ARE AND ALSO WHAT ELSE IT MITE NEED! THANX!

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

I like the little stabs of bass everynow and then.

At the start there was a nice flow with the Hihats, then it went too much, at the 11 sec point.

At the 3 min point i like that bit the most.

Keep at it man, good sound.

Can i ask, did you make this track 6 mins long so you could fit it into your sets?

have u got a filter? if so send the bass to the fx (obviously not the sub bass) an turn the filter on high pass take the sub out of it keep only the high mids, that should stop it interferin with your sub bass and other sounds, u must make sure that theres only one noise in your frequency bands, an nothing is over powering anythin else, get yourself an analyser if you are having trouble hearing it, an actually see where everything lys in the frequency band. You cant just layer bases over the top of each other or it'll sound like that, wobbly an messy.

yeh man quite a nice tune ya got, interesting melody progression. but ur drums sound a little detached from eachother, i think you need to put a drum an bass break over the top to keep the rhythm of the song better. also you need to beef up tht snare quite a bit, needs more thud to it. good tune tho man keep goin

Back
Top Bottom