Liquid Tech labels??

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well. I have run into a problem. Recently, I have created 2 tracks which are quite liquid tech in style and I just can't find a label for them. Usually, I have no problem in selecting which label is going to get my tracks but with this single, I am suffering. The B-Side of the single can be found in the new talent section under the name 'Menosance - If I Could See Her Again'. Now this has been slightly fixed in order to sound better (added reverb, fixed the bass etc) but the vibe is still the same.

I am also showing you the A-Side of it which sounds much more techy than the B-Side but still has some liquid influences.
White Monk
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/white-monk/s-qGkA0

I did send the tracks to Grid via AIM a couple of hours ago but still no avail because I thought that it would release it under the Allsorts catalogue. I really would like some label names that release liquid TECH (don't forget the tech part) D&B. Just to make things clear I am not going to change the vibes of the tracks. Fix them, yes, but not total reconstruction from scratch. I hope that this could be beneficial to more than just me.

Thanks & Much Love,
Menosance :)

No offence but that white monk track is far from release worthy, especially on such respected label as grid..

Gonna have to agree. You are getting better mate but you are a long long way off getting a release on labels such as Grid. Spend time and refine your sound and you will go far mate.

Why the fuck am I so in a rush to release stuff, goddamn it?? :(

just chill man, enjoy making the music, your stuff is getting better each time. your only 18, if you think how much youve progressed over a year or so, think how much better you'l be when your early 20's! you've got plenty of time to learn new techniques and improve, and then people will start to sign your tunes! It'l come at some point

Why the fuck am I so in a rush to release stuff, goddamn it?? :(
It takes time bud, I've been making beats for a good 3 years and have only just started getting tunes signed and djs picking my stuff up,it's a long process, but keep at it!

I suggest stop sending stuff to labels and just post your beats on here, people will tell you when you're ready :)

just chill man, enjoy making the music, your stuff is getting better each time. your only 18, if you think how much youve progressed over a year or so, think how much better you'l be when your early 20's! you've got plenty of time to learn new techniques and improve, and then people will start to sign your tunes! It'l come at some point

It takes time bud, I've been making beats for a good 3 years and have only just started getting tunes signed and djs picking my stuff up,it's a long process, but keep at it!

I suggest stop sending stuff to labels and just post your beats on here, people will tell you when you're ready :)

Thanks guys for the kind words :) Just sometimes I just want to get them out there, you know? I should start to pay more attention to mixing and define and refine the track to the smallest detail possible. And I've got to stop worrying on my liquid stuff since it is not my main sound. I love my tech tracks, they are different to the usual techstep that is out there but I do treat them badly sometimes. Ehhh. Need to definitively stop that.

I have produced two techstep tracks which have been mixed once but still need further analysis from my side. My plan is to visit the tracks everyday refining them until I believe that they have the best mix possible. Will be uploading them in further time.

Thanks guys :) I really appreciate what you have told me. :)

Back
Top Bottom