Liquid Stranger - "Alert" **Nuskool Tune of the Year?** (SD on the 3)

Neural Tech

Nuskool
VIP Junglist

From the Low End and Mid Range Work to the brilliant use of wicked vocal snippets - the energy is un***kwithable. Progressive from start to finish. PROD sounds immaculate. I'm soon to buy this on Addictech.com.

tune makes me want to suit up and go to War
:2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I've grown away from this type of dubstep, I still must say that producers like Liquid Stranger and Downlink carry out this sound way better than Excision and Datsik. Twist and Torqux are pretty awesome too.

While I've grown away from this type of dubstep, I still must say that producers like Liquid Stranger and Downlink carry out this sound way better than Excision and Datsik. Twist and Torqux are pretty awesome too.

hadn't heard of those guys, I'll look into 'em, thks

Excision has some mean work under his Belt for sure. Datsik has made some great tracks, but he's still a kid in the scene... give him time, he's got lots more solid work to make I'm sure.

I'm currently looking for a place to purchase Liquid Strangers' Album, this "Private Riot" - every tune on there is amazing. Techy, progressive, creative, Nuskool Dubstep. Best Nuskool album I've heard in a long time.... just wish I knew where to purchase it from.

I've heard some other guys on Youtube over the last year that have tickled me in a lot of creative ways, but I have to say that "Private Riot" is head and shoulders above the rest in terms of pure Nuskool. Liquid Stranger simply nailed it and "Alert" is one of the meanest tunes to ever be created. There's not a whole lot that can compare to it imo.

Btw, once you go Nuskool... there's no turning back, "ah ha ha ha yeeeeuuuuh".
:slayer:

I just bought, "Private Riot" and it is hands down one of the best Broken Albums I've ever heard... all 10 tracks are genius.

I can only listen to 2 or 3 songs in a row before my facial muscles get tired from all the Bass Face.

Back
Top Bottom