Liquid Recommendations

Bezerk

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some more stuff I may like.

I've been digging around listening to London Elektricity, NuTone etc but it doesn't seem to be the sound I am looking for. Instead of posting a meaningless description, I'll post a few track names of the similar kind of energetic/uplifting style.

Danny Byrd - Feet Won't Touch The Ground
Chaos Theory - Blue Lagoon
Brookes Brothers - F-Zero
Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes - [Marky & Bungle Remix]
Bungle - You
Bungle - Good Times
LAOS - Wish Upon
Shapeshifter - One

That kind of vibe :)

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some more stuff I may like.

I've been digging around listening to London Elektricity, NuTone etc but it doesn't seem to be the sound I am looking for. Instead of posting a meaningless description, I'll post a few track names of the similar kind of energetic/uplifting style.

Danny Byrd - Feet Won't Touch The Ground
Chaos Theory - Blue Lagoon
Brookes Brothers - F-Zero
Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes - [Marky & Bungle Remix]
Bungle - You
Bungle - Good Times
LAOS - Wish Upon
Shapeshifter - One

That kind of vibe :)

if you like this, check out Drifta - Drifta & Mikey C makeup chaos theory... so you make like his stuff, some of his tunes are in our latest podcast, find this in the mix forum stuck up the top :)

also check out soul aspiration recs, thats mikeys label, he has some good stuff released at the moment.

look up - high contrast, cyantific, nutone, logistics, london elektricity, mistabishi, that should keep you busy

Back
Top Bottom