liquid / question

I like it, this wobbly thing combined with jazzy vibe sounds a little weird, but this is what makes it cool imo ) What were you using btw?

Things are not really in tune, but at this stage it's no problem yet / could come across as atmosphere.
The question "does it fit in the whole track" will arise with further instruments... (17 seconds are not the whole track)

Thanks for feedback guys. I really appreciate your answers. :)
Track has been changed a little bit. I threw away that piano sample (I think I'll make some breakbeat with this).

Here you are:

What's your opinion about this? Personally I think I'm going the right way (lol).

Things are not really in tune, but at this stage it's no problem yet / could come across as atmosphere.
The question "does it fit in the whole track" will arise with further instruments... (17 seconds are not the whole track)

Yes you're right. I also think that the instruments are not in tune but I'll try to change it :p.

oceantide said:
I like it, this wobbly thing combined with jazzy vibe sounds a little weird, but this is what makes it cool imo ) What were you using btw?

You mean that LFO sound? I used Massive with some simple setup.

Back
Top Bottom