[Liquid] Point & Figure - Surrender(WIP)

Quotec

Sup mates?

Have been working for almost a week now on this new tune. Not gonna lie, I was feeling a little sad all week and that´s why I decided to translate this sadness in my new track too. It´s ultra messy yet, so many things may change, especially bass. I just want to hear your opinion on sounds and idea in general. I did master this demo a little to make it sound a little bit more in-your-face.

Don't like the sidechained tick tack hat hits in the intro. Drums needs some variations in melody part too. It has some good flow I think. Cheers!

wasnt really feeling it for the first half but i love the piano and everything from there onwards, i think if the intro was changed around to fit the piano it would sound really nice. i cant really comment on the bass cos im not anywhere with decent speakers at the moment but from what i can ever so slightly hear it sounds good.
i would probably take the sample of the gun out too f it was my tune, i dont think it really suits the feel of the tune

Cheers mates! As I said, it´s damn unstructured yet and a lot of mixing/mastering is ahead.

@Locc

It may be down to personal taste, but I added this gunshot/rainy effect to diversify some things. Pretty original, eh?

Back
Top Bottom