Alix Perez - Fade Away
K-Tee, Friction - Untitled Blues
Command Strange - If U Wanna Make Love
S.P.Y - Sunship
Nu:Tone - Mission Control
Marky, S.P.Y - Up The Mountain (Feat. The Battle OF Land And Sea
Break - Enigma (Calibre Remix)
Makoto, Akira - Flying High
London Elektricity - Fasl Soul Music (Nu:Tone Remix)
Sunny Crimea - Dance With You
Young Ax - Midnight Sun (Calibre Remix)
Nu:Tone - Kitsch N' Sync
Calibre - Easyglide
Sunny Crimea & Physical Illusion - Too Hot
Jay Rome, Paul SG - Supersticious
MSDOS - Countenance
Calibre, ST Files - Devil Inside
Dave Owen, Clart - Deep Cover
Lomax, Bcee - Dust 'til Dawn
Command Strange - Time Shift

I tried bringing in some of the tunes a bit more abruptly this time, trying something a bit different, let me know if it sounds shit.

Not actually listened to the mix yet, what do you mean by cancery? Clipping or something? Or just tracks you dont like?

Not actually listened to the mix yet, what do you mean by cancery? Clipping or something? Or just tracks you dont like?

Naw, it just didn´t sound right. The minute marks I talked about were all around transitions no? Maybe I just misheard..therefor I don´t want to use the term key clash. :mrpanic:

Right I got to go eat some Isaan food with some bird first, like in the vid hahaha!!!! Back in a bit will holla

the first few tunes were excellent. nice to hear fade away, personaly fav of mine.
unititled blues > if u wanna make love was a nice mix. liked them dropping out and coming back in for the double. swish man, just swish. flawless beatmatch.
ahhh sunship. man this tune was when i realised i loved spy. not sure its aged that well but still a tune.
sunship > mission control. yeah mang! smooth mix, sounded good, lots of energy and a nice clean transition too.
when the bass to enigma came in was great. almost messed myself. was gonna leave a positive comment on SC but after several password attempts i gave up logging in.
dance with you > midnight sun. another stand out mix for me. loved that vocal poking thorugh over midnight sun.
really liked the sounds on easy glide over kitsch n sync - was swish.
i love devil inside, such a tune.
overall was a good mix buddy. selection was really cool. thoroughly enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom