Liquid Mix, need votes plz help

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist

Gonna do a tracklist when I get home from work, basically if I get more votes than the other 3 I'll get a set with this magazine at some point

Link - http://www.infusion.ae/en/section/magazine/competition

Little Dragon - Little Man (Marcus Intalex Remix)
Calibre - Into The Groove
4hero - 9 by 9 (Marcus Intalex & ST Files Remix)
MIST - Jam Hot
Alix Perez - Dub Rock
Mutt - Over
Alix Perez - Leave The Dread
MIST - Entropy
Electrosoul System - Alone In The Night
Electrosoul System - Slice
Calibre - Student Music
Break - All Around
Calibre - Sense Of Danger
DJ Marky, Bungle - Prime Time
Calibre - Running
Nu:Tone - Ebb & Flow
Young Ax - Midnight Sun (Calibre Remix)
Pennygiles - Au Revoir Blackbird
Sunny Crimea, Physical Illusion - Soulful Nights
Altitude, Paul SG - Stay Strong
Villem, Mcleod - Another Star
Calibre - Notting Hill
TEOD - Garden (Calibre Remix)
ST Files - The Void
VIVEK - Over My Head (Om Unit Remix)

Last edited:
voted man good luck, nice mix thought it all flowed together nicely, really enjoyed some chilled vibes on a wednesday afternoon, nice to learn about some new songs aswell only song I have heard before is TEED - Garden (calibre remix), big up on this mix mate

Last edited:
Thanks man

I'm a bit annoyed about that clang with the Perez tune, the 2000s I was using kept thinking I was touching the platter when speeding it up

Thanks man

I'm a bit annoyed about that clang with the Perez tune, the 2000s I was using kept thinking I was touching the platter when speeding it up

Yeah noticed that bit but you sorted out quick though mate didn't clang that bad, what you use to mix this 2 x 2000's?

Last edited:
poo I thought I had deleted this thread, I came second but I won in a way, all 4 people got a slot with the person who came last getting 6-8 or something and the winner getting 1-3 but because they are all house and I'm dnb they gave me 1-3 on the second room and I'm way happier with that

Back
Top Bottom