liquid jazzy track, feedback appreciated

Like it alot, nice samples all over. Bass is decent too. No real feedback to give. Maybe some vocals would sit nicely ontop?

vibes bass is nice, kick could do with some more oomph, that whole area of the mixdown sounds a bit muddy, side chaining the kick would probably help. Nice track

thanks for your advice. what you mean by "side chaining the kick"? i should mess with the EQ or reverb by kick?

if you sidechain the compression on the bass to the kick, the bass will dip as the kick hits, sorry i didn't explain it very well before, alternatively cut the eq on the bass where the kick is hitting to give it more room

i will try to do what ur saying. i think that my technical skills are very poor and i have much to learn. thanks for feedback!

Hi Janek, I'm learning about this as well, not that difficult .. see this video:
See my track 'BONJOUR MIAMI' -- hope I got it right in there

welcome!
since I'm using maschine and komplete ultimate 10 the video below did the trick for me. I think it explains also better than the one above ..

Lovely tune, resembles of Command Strange to me :)
I wouldn't say it needs any vocals, old radio talk and vocalization you have suits this jazzy style better.

Back
Top Bottom