Liquid Jazz and Rude Boy Remix

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by P255, Aug 16, 2011.

1. P255

P255 Member

What can I improve on, what would sound better? Should I remaster the tracks in a specific way?

2. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

i reckon the second one is good but the first one doesnt sound right, im not sure on the bass notes personally and the vocal is out of time also.

second one has a nice melody and drums are cool, it could do with a stronger kick and a bassline. but yeh i liked this wun

---------- Post added at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

also are you sure your not confusing mastering with mixdowns

3. P255

P255 Member

Yes, I was confusing them and yeah I noticed that too after it was uploaded to SoundCloud, I figured it'd be fine.

4. bansal321

bansal321 Member

Rude boy remix - its not a good remix, and u will have to be DAM good to make anything out of the original
    2nd song - theres some good synth sounds and basic melodies are nice. the drum beat is very weak so that would be your first port of call. Spend A LOT of time on them and compare them to dnb thats out there now, it is sooo important to have a good drum beat

5. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Sorry man, not feeling this much, pretty much everything is off. i do think that ur pretty new to this, am i right?
    Anyways man just keep practicing