[Liquid-ish] LittleLight - Double Horizon feedback

Sounds different and it's not a bad thing. IMO kick needs some more punch and snare needs a bit crisp, but overall it's good. Nice job!
Thanks for your feedback :). I would like to ask: do you think that more compression would add that punch to the kick and some hi-end EQ boost would add that crisp to the snare? Or should I choose some different way to achieve this? Or should I look for different drum samples?

NP, I think all u named can help u, just try different settings and I'm sure u will find proper sound. Also u can search some tutorials about drum eq-ing. Cheers!

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ny compression may help with the punchy kick, and with the crispier snare, just layer some clap sounds to the snare. After listening to the track, I think that the hat sounds are way high in volume. TO me, they are higher that the snare, for example. Composition-wise, the track is pretty good IMO.

Ny compression may help with the punchy kick, and with the crispier snare, just layer some clap sounds to the snare. After listening to the track, I think that the hat sounds are way high in volume. TO me, they are higher that the snare, for example. Composition-wise, the track is pretty good IMO.
Thanks for the tips and review :). It is true, that in most of my tracks so far I'm a bit struggling with too much ear-biting hats, especially in the silent parts, when they play alone. Up until now I have generally thought of percussions as something that should be prominent in the DnB genre, but maybe it would work better rather as an auxiliary instrument though.